Sunday, January 12, 2014

A star is born

I am on my way to a photo shoot for a magazine call Amoure Creole. They picked me and a few other people to be featured on a spring issue that they are doing on afrocentric natural hair. I'm nervous, anxious, and excited at at same time. I'm more nervous because I canceled my hair appointment with the hair stylists; she wanted to add hair extensions to my hair I was okay with it until she aske  me to bring my own extensions. I just didn't feel comfortable with that deal so, I decided to do my own hair which is a "braid out". A braid out is don't by braiding my hair overnight then unbraiding when I'm ready to go out. It give my hair this curly affect that can tease, let loose or but up in bun. Braid bling my hair at night all keep my hair moisturize and healthy.

This will be my forts time doing a photo shoot where I'm the one in front of the cameras. I'm isually behind the scene getting other people ready for their photo shoots. I can't wait for what I hope to be an amazing experience and, I can't wait to share pictures and my experience with you all.


--
Ismyrne Geffrard,

www.sculptfashion.com


No comments:

Post a Comment