Friday, February 21, 2014

HAITI

The Huffington Post travel blog listed 7 places to visit in 2014.  Many great countries were included and, one of my favorite on the list was Haiti. The beautiful caribbean island I was born in. Although I've been living in the the United Stated for almost 23 years my heart and soul still live in Haiti and it will stay there for the rest of my life. I am very proud of my heritage. Being Haitian made me the type of person that I am today; the type that will never give up no matter what turmoil and blockage that come my way. Being Haitian give me the thick skin that I need to survive in any circumstances. For that I am grateful and lucky to be Haitian and, would not change it for anything. Check out the link on Huffington Post







No comments:

Post a Comment