Friday, July 12, 2013

Soho artists and vendors

Soho is know for its boutique style shops. The lively and colorful personality of the residence. Soho is where you go to find the next trend in fashion; models running around going from buildings to buildings in the hopes of getting there next fashion gig. Soho, South Of Houston is when you can walk the cuable stone streets and find hand made pieces of jewls and eclectic arts from all types of media. I truly believe that that place was meant to be the place of choice for me spend my free time. The time that I need when I need to smile and clears mind. Have you ever heard of art therapy? Well the soho area of New York City give me that. Over the years have watch and become really good friends with some of the artists. I have seen their smiles and happiness when someone want to take pictures of their work. I have seen there struggles when they only make $20.00 for the week. When they don't even have enough money to pay for lunch and storage. The worry of their faces when rent is due. The one thing the really amaze me about them is that through all the troubles the go through in the street they keep on pushing and pushing. Never have up on their beautiful talent. That is why I dedicate this section on my blog to feature some of the artist and vendors. I want to show you what they do and the passion the have for their work. The goal is for them to get recognition and support. I will post their information and pictures of their work to be seen nation wide and world wide. Of you have any questions about this section about vendors and artist feel free to post a comment and ask anything that is related to them. I really hope to get a lot of support for these talented people. Thank and stay tune for their profiles.




--
Ismyrne Geffrard,

www.sculptfashion.com


No comments:

Post a Comment