Sunday, August 28, 2011

SCULPT: SCULPTING THE BODY WITH STYLE

I am in the process of starting own my business. The name of the company is call SCULPT. I am taking risks and being careful at the same time by starting small. For right now I am selling good quality shapewear for an affordable price.  I figure that women of all ages and shapewear want to look and feel good in what they wear. Even the ones that appear to be physically in shape have some flaws and insecurities about the way they look, that is where I come from by providing shapewear for to make them look sexy and beautiful.  For now I am starting with the basic that most people want but, eventually I want to venture out and have fashion colors, prints and, pattenrsI would really like the. I would really like the input and feed back of the public about what they think, and what they would like to see me sell in the future.  If you like to buy visit me on http://sculpt2011.tumblr.com/, I have the link to each item for purchase. For support, follow me on twitter @sculpofficial. Follow my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sculpt/202652543118850. Thank you in advance for your feedback and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment