Tuesday, August 30, 2011

VINTAGE FINDS

Yesterday after a long day at work I decided to inter the Goodwill thrift shop on Livingston Avenue in Brooklyn, N.Y. My intention was just to go in and look, and maybe I would find a nice art work to hang in my apartment. Which I did and, while I was on line waiting to purchase this beautiful paisley glass hanging tray my eyes landed on this bin full of junks that almost look like debris because, onesies of the miss match earrings and shoes. This Navy blue corduroy De Vencchi oversize clutch was just staring back at me suggesting that I replace her with the paisley tray. So, I did just that and skipped the entire way home. This De Vencchi clutch is another man's junk and my is now my treasure. It is perfect for the fall and winter season and cannot wait to flaunt it.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment: